Cricket Force is the day for as many of you as possible to come down and help get the Cricket ground ready for the season.
- Fixing new picket fencing
- Rolling the square
- Clearing the net area of debris
- Rolling net area
- Fastening the nets in Lower Goosecroft
- Fastening nets on portable cage
- Pumping tyres up on cage and covers
- Set up Refreshment room
- Position and fix down benches and sponsorship boards
There are plenty of jobs to do so plenty of help is needed!!!
Work will begin at 9am on April 6th.